Filters are useful for managing the items displayed within your search results page. Filters appear on the left side of the search results page.
You can filter your results by:
- Resource type
- New Records
- Journal Title
Filters can be selected or deselected in the following ways:
- Click on the filter to see the results within it. Click again to remove the filter.
- Select More... to expand your view to all options. This opens in a new menu.
- At the top of the new menu, you can sort the values by either rank or alphabetical order by clicking the arrow icon.
- You can select more than one option from within the filter menu, but they do not take effect automatically.
- You need to click on the Apply button at the top of the filter menu to apply it to your search results.
Once selected a filter remains active until you select the Clear Filters link at the top of the menu.