Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Oct 18, 2021 Views: 168
Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Oct 18, 2021 Views: 168
Each StarPlus record will have a series of options available in the 'Send to' menu, available either by clicking on an item title or clicking the three-dot icon to the right of a record.
The options are:
- E-mail: Send this item information to yourself or others.
- Citation: Generate a quick citation for that item.
- Permalink: Generates a short and persistent URL for the record that you can share with others - copying the URL from the browser address bar will only copy a temporary link to items.
- Print: Print the selected item's record.
- Refworks, EndNote Web, Export BibTex, and Export RIS: Export this item record to reference management software.
- Resource List - exports details of this item to 'My Collection' in your Resource Lists (available through MUSE).