Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Sep 28, 2021 Views: 98
Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2021 Views: 98
You can view your search history in StarPlus, which will be cached and available to view for the duration of your session. This means it will reset each time you close StarPlus.
- To access your search history:
- if you are logged in to StarPlus, click on your name in the top right-hand corner.
- if you aren't logged in, click on the dropdown menu underneath the words 'Log in' in the top-right hand corner to access your search history only. To be able to save searches you will need to log in.
- From the dropdown menu, click on Search History.
- This will open the My Favourites menu with a list of searches from your latest session.
- You can click the pin icon by each search to save your search permanently.